Italian Sausage Potatoes Peppers and Onions
An easy sheet pan dinner, this Italian sausage potatoes peppers and onions is perfect for any day of the week. It's fuss-free and cleaning up is a breeze!
- 2 russet potatoes washed and peeled
- 10 small colorful peppers
- 1 yellow onion peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 Italian chicken sausages pre-cooked
Preheat the oven to 375°F and coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Chop the potatoes and the onion into chunks and place them on the baking sheet with the pepper.
Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika, thyme and cayenne pepper. Mix well using your hands or a spatula.
Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
Add the sausages to the vegetables in the baking sheet. Bake in the oven for another 20 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- You can use Italian pork sausage instead of chicken sausage if you prefer.
- I used pre-cooked sausage and that's why I added it 10 minutes later. If using uncooked sausage, you can add it to the vegetables from the beginning.
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days. Reheat in a skillet for best results.